Sökning: "Innovation management systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 uppsatser innehållade orden Innovation management systems.
1. Managing innovation from a leadership perspective in an IT-consultancy firm - A case study of Cybercom GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The IT-consultancy industry faces a paradigm shift. Successfully transform from resource-basedconsulting to asset-based consulting can be the difference between prosperity and being disruptedaway. Instead of fulfilling customers’ requirements, IT-consultancy firms have to developorganisational capabilities in managing innovative solutions. LÄS MER
2. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
3. Enabling Business Transformation through Servitization: The role of Open Innovation and Collaboration Strategies in Commercial Real Estate - A multiple Swedish businesses empirical analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Commercial real estate industry is undergoing some major transformations that are disrupting its traditionaldynamics and imposing to companies a proactive response. Technological advancements, new businessmodels and changing in client needs create the conditions to reorient the solutions towards a more completecustomer experience by providing services aiming to solve the complex user’s problems. LÄS MER
4. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
5. Digital transformation of healthcare services in developing countries : An exploratory research of healthtech opportunities in Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) marketsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The development of new technologies within healthcare open up for important and valuable opportunities for businesses as well as for individuals. Mobile health is one of the most important digital innovation, since patients get the opportunities to self-manage diseases and to receive healthcare services from specialists wherever and whenever. LÄS MER