Sökning: "Innovation process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1604 uppsatser innehållade orden Innovation process.
1. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER
2. Customer involvement through social media in the product development process within the luxury goods industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose Rapid technology transformation and changing customer preferences are impacting the luxury goods industry. By 2025, 100% of luxury purchases will be influenced by an online interaction and social media channels have hence been considered as an important way to establish relationships with consumers. LÄS MER
3. Save water, drink champagne! A case study of how a luxury company can use a digital customer interaction to enhance value.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
4. BRINNOVATION - A case study of an innovation contest’s influence on interorganisational innovation network creationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is at the very heart of most organisations’ research and development, with the innovation process starting with creation of innovation opportunities. As brought forth by several previous researchers and authors, creation and selection of such innovation opportunities historically occurs within the boundaries of an organisation. LÄS MER
5. Data-drivenness: (big) data and data-driven enterprises - A multiple case study on B2B companies within the telecommunication sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the digitalization era where increasingly larger amount of data is created every day, companies have a great opportunity at their disposal: data-drivenness. It essentially implies that enterprises can exploit big data through Big Data Analytics (BDA) in order to gather relevant insights for their decisions. LÄS MER