Sökning: "Innovative capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 uppsatser innehållade orden Innovative capabilities.
1. MONEYMAKER OR GLOBAL SAVER- Exploratory study on Sustainable InnovationKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, both academia and practice have shown an increased interest in sustainable innovation. This new area is examined in the context of large enterprises in our qualitative multiple case study. This thesis thus contributes to a better understanding of the concept as well as the underlying variables that drive sustainable innovation. LÄS MER
2. Automated Welfare Assessment of Dairy Cattle Using Artificial IntelligenceUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The recent boom in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and intelligent decision-support systems has revolutionized efficiency across industries, and there is great value in applying these findings to the dairy industry. With the growth of the dairy industry comes a need for new and innovative tools to support the increased demand. LÄS MER
3. The role of policy frameworks on strengthening intermediaries in the "New Space" marketD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The space industry belongs to one of the most innovative industries and has provided us with great technologies that are used in our daily lives. The past decade the space industry has undergone a significant decrease in launching costs because of the reusability of the launching capabilities. LÄS MER
4. Nudging Innovation Through the Physical Working EnvironmentKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor's thesis seeks to investigate how the physical working environments of Born Global firms affect innovation, and more specifically analyze which physical attributes in the working environment nudge towards innovation. Born Globals are characterized as young firms with the ambition to gain global presence near founding. LÄS MER
5. Market Intelligence within Software ProcurementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With the dawn of the digital era, software solutions are becoming of increasingly strategic importance for corporations, and due to the complexity of the products and the huge lock-in effects which they often give rise to, software-procurement is growing into a critical activity. However, due to the phenomena of information overload, finding and making use of the right information when making strategic decisions is becoming increasingly difficult, resulting in the need for organizations to overlook their information processing capacities in order to ensure the quality of such selections. LÄS MER