Sökning: "Insights generation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade orden Insights generation.
1. Safety solution for the powerlifting squat : Improving the safety for lifters and spotters in competitionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In powerlifting the athletes compete to lift as much weight as possible in the squat, bench press and deadlift, pushing their bodies to extreme levels of strength. When lifting heavy weights, safety becomes an important concern, especially where the lifters can get injured by the barbell if a lift is unsuccessful. LÄS MER
2. A medical device for spinal motion restriction : Development of a device for safe and efficient patient handlingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Prehospital emergency care is facing a paradigm shift. Spinal motion restriction (SMR) is a way to treat trauma patients with symptoms of spinal injury. It was earlier entitled as ‘routine SMR’, and included spine board and cervical collar. LÄS MER
3. The need for change : Influencing factors on battery electric vehicles (BEVs) adoption among generation Y within the European market.Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Climate change has been becoming a major topic of interest, for research as well as for society. Transport caused emissions are constantly growing which forced the European Union to set the goal to decrease transport related emissions by 60% until 2050. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The world of competitive sports is becoming more and more interested in data analysis. Using sensors to track actions and trajectories produces large datasets that could be hard to draw conclusions from at face value. Visualizations can be used to make the process of data analysis easier and possibly allow for more advanced insights. LÄS MER
5. Comparative study of three Fe (III)-ion reducing bacteria gives insights into bioelectricity generation in the MFC techniqueMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Microbial fuel cell (MFC) technology is a renewable energy source that employs microorganisms as biocatalysts to degrade substrates into electrons and protons, and then transfer the electrons to the anode electrode. Electron transfer rates by microorganisms depend on many factors as well as on their diverse electron transfer mechanisms. LÄS MER