Sökning: "Institutional Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Institutional Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship.
1. Impact of Overconfidence Bias on Entrepreneurs Financing Decisions : The Case of Growth-oriented Startups in Sweden and GermanyMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Both Authors have many years of finance background and as well as studying entrepreneurship motivated to tackle the less researched area in entrepreneurship: entrepreneurs’ behavioural impact on their financial decisions. Such decisions in initial stages of startup formation have a critical impact on company’s future development which raises the importance of understanding the behavioural motives of the entrepreneurs. LÄS MER
2. It is obvious that they are not afraid of what this might do : A Qualitative Minor Field Study of International Female Entrepreneurs in ThailandKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : For as long as internationalization has been a research topic, the risks surrounding it has been discussed. Several theories have emerged concerning how to go about international business, which entry modes and strategies to use as well as which markets to enter and at which pace - everything in order to reduce the risks of business failure. LÄS MER
3. The interaction between contexts and entrepreneurs in a rural setting : investigating men and women entrepreneurs in the coordinated network FjärdhundralandUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Research has shown an increased interest regarding the meaning of contextual factors and their effect on entrepreneurial activities. It is shown that the entrepreneur’s surroundings possess a greater meaning to the entrepreneurial activities than what earlier research has revealed. LÄS MER
4. Motivating Entrepreneurs Towards The "New Industrial Revolution" : A Multiple Case Study Of Sustainability-Driven Entrepreneurial And Institutional Motivations In FinlandMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sustainability and sustainable development are concerned as major topics in the current business and academic context. Although business entities are seen as a cause of the problem, they are similarly seen as a solution helping the world to survive from this enormous challenge. LÄS MER
5. Cross-country differences in self-employment rates: A panel data study on the relation between entrepreneurship, taxes and institutions within the OECD.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay provides an analysis of the relation between entrepreneurship, taxes and institutions. Based on endogenous growth theory, the entrepreneur, as a provider of innovations, is expected to have an essential impact on economic growth. LÄS MER