Sökning: "Institutional Environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden Institutional Environment.
1. How the institutional, relational and leadership factors affect the implementation of sustainable business practice within MNCs HQ in a developed country and Subsidiary in a developing country? A case study on Volvo Trucks Located in Sweden (HQ) and Malaysia (Subsidiary)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Companies are in the transformation process from the classical or linear way of conducting business to a more sustainable model. This is necessitated by the growing societal awareness to protect the environment and resources for future living. LÄS MER
2. THE WORK AND LIVES OF SOUTH KOREAN TEACHERS Lower-Secondary School Teachers’ Perceptions of the Teacher ProfessionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Historically, the teaching profession in eastern Asian countries is often considered as a prestigious and desirable occupation with great respect in social and cultural contexts. Even though South Korean secondary school teachers have been part of and influenced by a devaluation of their authority compared to the past, there is not enough research about Korean teachers’ work and lives in international research. LÄS MER
3. Climate on the Horizon?: Gothenburg dockworkers’ framings of their political horizon regarding climate changeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The climate is rapidly warming, and this has triggered a global trend in mobilisation against climate change. Due to workers’ unique position within the capitalist mode of production the interest in the potential for labour mobilisation against climate change is growing. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The 2015 Paris Agreement presented a fundamental disruption to the fabric of international carbon markets, while at the same time it has been increasing voluntary demand for carbon credits. As a result, voluntary carbon market (VCM) actors, particularly those producing and distributing carbon credits, are facing an intriguing dilemma. LÄS MER
5. Det omöjliga hemmet: Om självständighetsdiskursen i politisk problematisering av boende för personer med intellektuell funktionsnedsättningMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The scale and legal implementation make the Swedish deinstitutionalization process for people with intellectual disability (ID) a particular experience. The aim of this study was therefore to explore this experience by analysing the political problematization/s of institutional residence that were made in connection with the political decision to start the deinstitutionalization process. LÄS MER