Sökning: "Institutional Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 965 uppsatser innehållade orden Institutional Theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Using a novel dataset collected from a web survey sent out to Swedish large companies, this thesis examines whether institutional factors or basic economic factors are the main determinants for companies’ level of sustainability work. This is done through studying a company’s level of corporate sustainability in relation to their self-perceived determinants. LÄS MER
2. VARFÖR SOLIDARISK? En statistisk analys om egenintresse eller politisk ideologi kan förklara individers solidaritet i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the last couple of years, several crises have begun to make people question the viability of the welfare states in Europe. Solidarity is identified as the core of the welfare state as it is today, and researchers discuss the possibility that the questioning of the welfare state may have an impact on individual’s perceptions on solidarity as well. LÄS MER
3. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
4. En legitimations påverkan för professionen och för patienten En kvalitativ studie om hälso-och sjukvårdkuratorers syn på yrkeslegitimeringKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Healthcare social workers is currently undergoing a governmental legitimation process of its profession which places the profession in front of a new situation and new requirements. Our aim with this qualitative survey has therefore been to try to understand from active social workers in healthcare what importance legitimization has for both the own profession and the patients. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : In 2018, the Swedish government decided to invest 350 million SEK in welfare technology as a response to the increasing population of the elderly. The aim of this study was to investigate implementation managers’ descriptions of their work and use of welfare technology. LÄS MER