Sökning: "Institutional quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 298 uppsatser innehållade orden Institutional quality.
1. How the institutional, relational and leadership factors affect the implementation of sustainable business practice within MNCs HQ in a developed country and Subsidiary in a developing country? A case study on Volvo Trucks Located in Sweden (HQ) and Malaysia (Subsidiary)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Companies are in the transformation process from the classical or linear way of conducting business to a more sustainable model. This is necessitated by the growing societal awareness to protect the environment and resources for future living. LÄS MER
2. A Panel Data Approach of Determining Factors of Economic Growth for Different IncomeGroups of Countries.Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Objectives: The main objectives of the study include, to identify whether there is any direct impact of labor, capital/investment, technological advancement and institutional quality on economic growth; understanding the marginal effect of capital and technological advancement for different levels of institutional quality; determining how these relationships vary on the group of countries based on their income groups – poorer to richer. Method: Panel data for the period 2006–2020 and 40 countries was considered for the analysis. LÄS MER
3. The Impact of Foreign Capital on Institutional Quality: An Empirical Study of Chinese Finances of Loans and Foreign Direct Investments in AfricaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The African continent has since long had slow economic growth, with large infrastructural gaps compared to the Western World. This has resulted in large inflows of foreign capital to the African economies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Infrastructure consists of facilities and services that are considered essential to the functioning and economic productivity of society (Preqin, 2022). The rapid economic growth over the past decades has led to an increase in the demand for fundamental functions such as energy, telecommunications, and transportation. LÄS MER
5. Kan jag lita på dig? : En fallstudie om hur socialt och institutionellt förtroende har förändrats sedan 2012 i RysslandKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Trust in other people and society is fundamental for it to work well. There is also a knowledge gap in research on how and why trust changes over time. To find strategies and reverse negative trust trends and bring about change and increase the willingness to cooperate, knowledge of the phenomenon's change over time is needed. LÄS MER