Sökning: "Institutional resilience"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Institutional resilience.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The transitioning of armed actors into political parties following a peace accord is not a new phenomenon and the debate for how we can facilitate such a transition is well explored. A grey area of the debate, however, concerns transitioned actors’ long-term commitment to peace, as relapses are known to have occurred on many occasions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis captures the effect of social capital measured as social and institutional trust on a reduction of absolute poverty. The indicators of social capital are captured through the construction of a database of subjective well-being measures. LÄS MER
3. Interorganizational Learning & Resilience: A Case Study of the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain, under Normal Circumstances and in a CrisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Increasing dependencies between Swedish societal sectors and the critical infrastructures upon which they depend as well as institutional fragmentation within the societal sectors, have caused a need to map the critical infrastructures in Sweden. The descriptive research aiming to map and understand the Swedish pharmaceuticals supply chain is to a high degree missing today. LÄS MER
4. Disaster Capitalism in a neoliberal era: An NGO perspective : A qualitative study of NGO practice, disaster capitalism and the privatisation of the humanitarian sectorKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : The rising number of disasters, both natural and man-made, has created a greater need for humanitarian interventions. Simultaneously, it has also created larger room for disaster capitalism, a phenomenon where certain actors use disasters to push economic interests. LÄS MER
5. Beyond the turning point of activation : Describing the characteristics and changes of Active Labour Market Policy in Sweden between 1991-2017.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper tries to contribute to the collective knowledge on Bonoli’s (2010) concept “The Activation Turn “, both as a phenomenon and a turning point for ALMP in Sweden. It is argued that the Activation Turn has been legitimized in four phases in Sweden (Identification, First organisation, Second organisation and Stabilisation phase, between years of 1991-2017). LÄS MER