Sökning: "Institutionalized ideas"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Institutionalized ideas.
1. The process of planning and implementing an organizational change - A qualitative study of how institutionalized ideas of organizing influence sensemaking and sensegivingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Röda Korsets Högskola; Röda Korsets Högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: The psychiatric care has changed from an institutionalized care towards a more patient-centered care, were ideas such as autonomy and patient participation are raised. The model of Patient-controlled admission has been developed in line with the development. LÄS MER
3. Improvisation and the Modern Orchestral Musician. A Critical Analysis of the Performer’s Agency in the Contemporary Concert HallMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : Improvisation is a critical skill for musicians across nearly all genres and eras, however, to themodern orchestral musician, it is mainly a lost art. A study into the history, techniques, andtraditions of improvisation details not only new ways to explore and develop performancepractice of the instrument itself but also to train the ears and sensibilities of a musician. LÄS MER
4. Normala nazister En kvalitativ diskursanalys av sveriges två största morgontidningar angående två nynazistiska demonstrationerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In october 2017 the almost institutionalized Book fair in Gothenburg decided to let the right wingmagazine “Nya Tider” participate and spread its message during the event. At the same time, neonazis planned a demonstration and as a result, a lot of the authors participating in the book fair signed a petition as a protest against the decision. LÄS MER
5. The creation of a management fashion - contextualization in practice: A case study of value-based health care's introduction at the Karolinska University Hospital, in Stockholm, SwedenD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This study charts how "Value based health-care delivery", a management idea created by Michael Porter and Elizabeth Teisberg, and promoted by the Boston Consulting Group, has been translated in a Swedish context, up until August 2017. It traces the travel of the concept, from its origins, to its meteoric rise within the Swedish healthcare system, culminating in its operationalization at the Karolinska University Hospital, as the cornerstone of a wide ranging reorganization. LÄS MER