Sökning: "Intergroup Contact theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Intergroup Contact theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The following study explored the secondary transfer effect (STE) through minimal, online intergroup contact, with a positive and negative dimension of contact through acceptance from outgroup and the rejection from ingroup peers. An experiment was conducted where the participants played an economic game with fictional players. LÄS MER
2. Bitterfittor och incels : En kvalitativ studie om hur konflikten mellan feminister och antifeminister uttrycks i diskussionsforum på FlashbackKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Title: “Bitter bitches and incels” - A qualitative study about how the conflict between feminists and antifeminists is expressed in discussion forums at Flashback Authors: Ella Östman Skala and Molly Lindman The purpose of this study is to examine the conflict between feminists and antifeminists and how it is expressed on the internet through interaction at the discussion forum Flashback. We also aim to shed particular light to the antifeminist approach to the feminist movement in order to contribute to a greater understanding of the nature of the conflict as well as to gain an idea of the reasoning behind the resistance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Every year millions of human beings are forcibly displaced from their homes due to armed conflicts and natural disasters. By the end of 2019, more people than ever before were identified as Internally Displaced People (IDP), with numbers exceeding 45 million worldwide. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Sport-for-peace programs rely on sport and contact in order to contribute to intergroup reconciliation efforts and a peaceful society. This thesis asks ‘how contact in a sport-for-peace program influences the willingness to live together in a deeply divided society’? Specifically, this thesis poses that more years of intergroup contact (hypothesis 1) and a better quality of intergroup contact (hypothesis 2) will lead to more willingness to live together. LÄS MER
5. When mitigation of xenophobia becomes part of the humanitarian agenda : an examination of the social cohesion strategies in the Venezuelan migration situationMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Xenophobia ‘fear and hatred of strangers’ has become part of the international humanitarian agenda with the increased human mobility due to complex emergencies. Nevertheless, there is a knowledge gap in how to address such a complex social problem. LÄS MER