Sökning: "Internal Communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1048 uppsatser innehållade orden Internal Communication.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The implementation of internal contracts in three elderly care facilities in the southwest coastof Sweden has been proven to achieve multiple benefits over the past years. Previous researchabout the success of different facilities have focused on internal contracts and its benefits,however, there was a lack of research addressing the multiple factors that could be influencingthose results. LÄS MER
2. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. The Use Of Learning Management Systems In Primary Schools : A Qualitative Study Among Teachers In SwedenMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Information and Communication Technology is used in the education field in Sweden toimprove learning quality. The aim of this research is to investigate the use of LearningManagement Systems in primary schools, in the specific context of the role of LearningManagement System (LMS) in learning and teaching processes from teachers‟perspectives. LÄS MER
4. Cultural Impacts on the Managing of Knowledge Sharing Processes : A Qualitative Study of Swedish Banks in Shanghai, ChinaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The globalization of economies and the technology development have both increased opportunities to businesses as well as challenges. Multicultural workforces and other values in the market compared with the home market lead to complexity in the management control when a business establishes abroad. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Kamara. M & Karamehic. L. Patientens sexuella hälsa, vems ansvar? Sjuksköterskors upplevda hinder vid samtal med patienter om sexuell hälsa. LÄS MER