Sökning: "International Dynamics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 149 uppsatser innehållade orden International Dynamics.
1. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
2. A Comparative Study on Green Mutual Equity Fund’s Financial Performance : International vs Domestic Fund CompositionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the relationship between regional composition and risk-adjusted performance is evaluated concerning Swedish issued green mutual equity funds. By using three different indices; Sharpe, Jensen and Treynor, a relationship has been able to establish. LÄS MER
3. When mitigation of xenophobia becomes part of the humanitarian agenda : an examination of the social cohesion strategies in the Venezuelan migration situationMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Xenophobia ‘fear and hatred of strangers’ has become part of the international humanitarian agenda with the increased human mobility due to complex emergencies. Nevertheless, there is a knowledge gap in how to address such a complex social problem. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the mechanics of power in Swedish forest management : narratives by self-proclaimed critics’ and their understanding of the power dynamics transforming the Swedish forest landscapeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The Swedish forest landscape is being transformed as more natural forests are replaced by production ones, increasing the number of threatened species. As a result, Sweden will neither fulfil its national nor its international environmental goals connected to the forest. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : There is ample debate around the conceptualizations of rural development as well as its implementation and impacts. Contemporary understandings underline the importance of social movements in social change, which has become a fundamental part of development. LÄS MER