Sökning: "International Dynamics"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden International Dynamics.
6. Entry mode and institutional conditions to consider when entering a new market : The case of fashion apparel franchising in GermanyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Literature suggests that franchising as an entry mode for internalisation gains more and more popularity. However, existing literature shows many studies concerning franchising do not focus on industries. LÄS MER
7. The urban poor at a crossroads: exploring speculative urbanisation dynamics in Addis Ababa’s social housing programmeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : This thesis reviews the impact and relevance of the Integrated Housing Development Programme (IHDP) on the economic and social wellbeing of the urban poor in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. By situating the programme’s performance from the perspective of its residents and the urban poor in speculative urbanisation theory, the study investigates the urban transformation dynamics it has created. LÄS MER
8. Representations of Muslims and Islam in Perussuomalainen, the Newsletter of the (True) Finns PartyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : In 2015, the European Union experienced the arrival of more than 1.25 million refugees at its borders, many of whom were looking for international protection from war, violence, and persecution. The number of asylum seekers in Finland rose almost tenfold in 2015 compared to years prior to 2015. LÄS MER
9. The Changing Security Dynamics in the Indo-Pacific: The Re-Emergence of the Quadrilateral Security DialogueKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The recent development of the Indo-Pacific region is characterised by the changing balance of power and the emergences of new forms of security cooperation. The Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (QSD) between Japan, the United States (U.S.), Australia and India came back into existence in 2017 after their failed attempt in 2007-2008. LÄS MER
10. National framework conditions, technological regimes and knowledge dynamics: A multilevel analysis of international innovation collaborationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The behavior of a firm to engage in international innovation collaborations is characterized by complex relations that are identified at more than one level. However, less has been done to understand multilevel interactions and the effects of the national framework conditions. LÄS MER