Sökning: "International Entrepreneurship Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden International Entrepreneurship Theory.
1. Green and Global: Internationalization of eco-innovated Born Global firms : Case Study of biocomposite plastic industryMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Sustainability and eco-innovation trends in business are increasingly diffused globally. The quest for sustainable materials to overcome the alarming global tendency of plastic ubiquity is one of the main reasons for such trends. LÄS MER
2. A Socio-Spatial Approach to Enabling Social Entrepreneurship. Examining the Role and Accessibility of Places of Support in BogotáMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Social entrepreneurship integrates a focus on tackling social issues with economically sustainable business activities, thereby also presenting a new form of private sector engagement in development work. This mixed-method case study contributes to the nascent body of academic literature by examining the role and accessibility of the social entrepreneurship support ecosystem in the context of Colombia’s capital Bogotá. LÄS MER
3. Designing Business Models of Tomorrow : Exploring the Expansion of Cleantech-as-a-Service through an Agile approachMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: Three mega trends are profoundly changing today’s market dynamics; climate change, digitalization, and globalization. The increasing interconnectivity and omnipresence of digital technologies are blurring the boundaries of the physical and virtual reality, implying a shift in how digital companies create value and internationalize. LÄS MER
4. E-bike users are lazy… and healthy : A study in consumer behaviour on the symbolic values of e-bikes, why some want e-bikes and others avoid them.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Centre for International Marketing and Entrepreneurship Research (CIMER); Högskolan i Halmstad/Centre for International Marketing and Entrepreneurship Research (CIMER)
Sammanfattning : Research question: To examine what aspects affect some consumers to avoid e-bikes and others to desire them. Purpose: The main purpose of this study is to see if e-bikes have a symbolic value. We aim to see if e-bikes is associated as an environmentally friendly product. We will examine stereotypes and brand avoidance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental degradation, biodiversity loss and climate change are critical issues currently facing modern society; in order to mitigate against further damage and in attempt to reverse human-induced effects, a paradigmatic shift is required. Sustainable development functions as the dominant discourse in guiding such mechanisms as the circular economy in achieving the conservation of the planet. LÄS MER