Sökning: "International Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2208 uppsatser innehållade orden International Law.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Lethal autonomous robots (LAR) have revolutionized weapon-technology and warfare with their predicted ability to both select and kill targets without human involvement, permission or control. The lack of control in LAR will challenge many aspects of international law, amongst them international criminal law (ICL). LÄS MER
2. Does the Substance over Form approach implemented as a result of the BEPS package reconciles the Permanent Establishment definition with the existence of economic allegiances?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The Permanent Establishment (PE) concept plays a key role in the distribution of taxing rights between States by determining when the profits derived by an entity are taxable in a State other than the State of its residency. This concept, originally, evidenced the existence of sufficient economic allegiances between a non-resident entity and a State to justify taxation therein. LÄS MER
3. The extraterritorial application of the European Convention on Human Rights and the United Nations Convention against Torture in frozen conflict regions as a tool of ensuring the prohibition of torture — the cases of Transnistria and AbkhaziaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The existence of frozen conflicts in Europe are posing difficulties in the application of international human rights treaties. This is due to, de facto governments of break-away regions not cooperating with international mechanisms and refusing to comply with regional and international instruments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2009 the Swedish parliament decides to discontinue the conscript service, and in 2010 it was replaced by a system based on employed personnel. The purpose of this study is to analyze the factors leading up to the decision to abandon conscript service. LÄS MER
5. Sociala medier, en mänsklig rättighet? : En studie på Ugandas införande av OTT-skatten och dess förenlighet med yttrandefriheten.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Is social media a human right? The first of July 2018 the Ugandan government implemented a new tax on social media, called “Over-The-Top” tax which includes over 60 social media platforms. The tax needs to be paid before entering the social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Whatsapp. LÄS MER