Sökning: "International Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2795 uppsatser innehållade orden International Law.
1. Loss of Innocence - The interdiction of the Grace 1 and the use of economic sanctions to limit innocent passageMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The right of innocent passage has been a staple in maritime law since the 17th century and is an important part of the freedom of the seas, granting free passage to ships that wants to travel a state’s sea territory. With the growing complexity of the world however, the freedom of the seas is slowly being pushed away by coastal states increasing need to regulate and protect their own shores and waters. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The global expansion of the internet has enabled the emergence of a relatively new theatre of inter-state conflicts; the domain of cyberspace. The emergence of cyberspace poses great challenges to the territorial understanding of the world order and raises important questions about fundamental concepts of international law. LÄS MER
3. STATING THE OBVIOUS? How do International Law theories on State and Belligerency recognition characterise the Islamic State?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Islamic State has been described as one of the worst terrorist organisations in moderntimes. The United Nations Security Council has also put ISIS on the same terrorist resolutionas al-Qaeda. LÄS MER
4. En policyanalys av Sidas styrdokument angående deras integrering av FN:s ramverk Human Rights Based ApproachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights became an important part of the development aid sector in 2003, due to the UN framework Human Rights Based Approach, HRBA. It is used across the sector, including within the Swedish state aid agency, Sida. LÄS MER
5. Gaining international legitimacy by improving women's rights and gender equality - The case of NicaraguaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A reoccurring argument in previous research is that autocracies implement policy changes for women’s rights in order to gain international legitimacy. The idea is that by showing the international community that they are on-board with the global movement to empower women; focus is diverted from their shortcomings in other democratic aspects. LÄS MER