Sökning: "International Lawmaking"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden International Lawmaking.
1. Reforming Refugee Protection: What role can a 'Compact' play in the development of future International Refugee Law?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Global Compact on Refugees, which is to be adopted in the autumn of 2018, represents an aspiration on the part of the international community towards strengthened solidarity with refugees and affected host countries and is the most ambitious instrument of its kind to date. Indeed, the creation of the Refugee Compact is timely, although perhaps also somewhat surprising in an era of rising populism, increasingly xenophobic electorates and growing security concerns. LÄS MER
2. Modern maritime piracy: The anti-piracy professionals’ consciousness of the hard and soft law regulating anti-piracy operations.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This masters’ thesis in Sociology of Law is a study on the legal consciousness of state agents and private individuals working in the anti-piracy domain. The aim of the research is to examine the anti-piracy professionals’ level of training in and awareness of relevant laws. LÄS MER
3. De mänskliga rättigheternas Galjonsfigur? Den Allmänna Förklaringen om de Mänskliga RättigheternaL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights is probably the world's most known and internationally most respected document. The purpose of this study is to examine if the UDHR reflects universal values and norms and to assess its moral and juridical relevance today, 60 years after the adoption. LÄS MER
4. Semikonstitutionellt mastodontverk eller kortfattat principstadgande? Om formerna för den svenska tryckfrihetsrättens regleringUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : From a continental point of view the Swedish regulation concerning the freedom of the press may appear rather peculiar, since a considerable number of the detailed rules is found at the highest level of the national hierarchy of legal rules - i.e. Grundlagen. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Finally, after 15 years of effort, China is expected to become a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) later this year. China has experienced a rapid economic growth in the last 20 years. With the world's largest population, China could very well become the largest market in the world. LÄS MER