Sökning: "International Maritime Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden International Maritime Law.
1. “The Maritime Border Disputes of Croatia A study within the legal field of international maritime law concerning the on-going maritime border disputes between the Republic of Croatia, Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the break-up of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the Republic of Croatia has been involved in maritime border disputes with its neighbours the Republic of Slovenia, the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Montenegro. During the past decades after gaining independence, the States have tried to solve the disputes with numerous negotiations and agreements. LÄS MER
2. Loss of Innocence - The interdiction of the Grace 1 and the use of economic sanctions to limit innocent passageMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The right of innocent passage has been a staple in maritime law since the 17th century and is an important part of the freedom of the seas, granting free passage to ships that wants to travel a state’s sea territory. With the growing complexity of the world however, the freedom of the seas is slowly being pushed away by coastal states increasing need to regulate and protect their own shores and waters. LÄS MER
3. Take (to) the Sea! - A Deep dive Into the Legal Regime Governing the Delineation and Delimitation of the Arctic OceanUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The polar ice cap in the Arctic is receding, which has led to an increase in activity in the region. As the Arctic is becoming more accessible, economic opportunities are opening, making territorial claims in the region increasingly interesting to the Arctic Coastal States. LÄS MER
4. State Jurisdiction in Search and Rescue Operations - The Extraterritorial Reach of the European Convention on Human Rights and S.S. and Others v. ItalyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Every year thousands of refugees and migrants take on perilous journeys and cross the Mediterranean, hoping to reach safety and a better life in Europe. These so-called “boat people” often travel on overcrowded and unseaworthy dinghies and regrettably, many lives are lost each year. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In recent years, technological developments have been the focal point of the discussion in the shipping industry. The two main topics have been a general discussion on IT security and a discussion about autonomous ships. LÄS MER