Sökning: "International Refugee Law."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Law..
1. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : War and violent conflict have always caused uprooting of families and displacement within and across boarders in search of safer grounds. However, human displacement and the security of refugees continue to be underprioritized matters within practices and theories of international security. LÄS MER
3. En varmare planet - ett kvinnoproblem: Kvinnors möjlighet att få skydd från klimatrelaterade katastrofer genom flyktingstatus alternativt den miljörättsliga principen om "Common But Differentiated Resposibilities"Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Migration is a considerable, as well as an inevitable, consequence of climate change. As the frequency and dimension of climate change events increase, climate induced migration will increase as well. Not all states have contributed equally to the anthropogenic climate change, nor do they face the same risks connected with it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Armed conflicts of our time tend to be prolonged, characterised by indiscriminate violence and the direct targeting of civilians. These conflicts cause situations where civilians are not only at risk of being exposed to threats of direct violence, but also unbearable humanitarian situations, a form of indirect harm resulting from armed violence. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is the fastest growing and the third largest transnational crime. It is driven by the demand for commercial sexual services and cheap labour, and the ample supply of vulnerable people to exploit together with a prevailing system of impunity makes it a highly profitable crime. LÄS MER