Sökning: "International Refugee Law."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Law..
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : By combining a legal doctrinal study and an empirical interview study, this thesis examines the implementation of the right to access to justice under article 13 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for persons who due to post-traumatic stress syndrome have difficulties accounting for their stories in asylum proceedings. The starting point is that persons with PTSD likely will have more difficulties than others in presenting stories that will be viewed as credible, and that this could be mitigated through full implementation of article 13 of the CRPD. LÄS MER
2. Refugee or just Stateless? - A Study of International Refugee Law in relation to Stateless Persons and Socio-Economic DeprivationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Statelessness restricts the access of many rights, such as education and employment, which leads to many stateless persons finding themselves in socio-economic deprivation. The predicament of socio-economic deprivation can become so acute as to force people to cross international borders to seek protection elsewhere, for example as refugees. LÄS MER
3. Könsstympning som uteslutningsgrund? - En undersökning av förhållandet mellan flyktingskap och uteslutningKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this essay, the relationship between refugee protection and exclusion is examined when a person has committed female genital mutilation/cutting before he or she came to Sweden. The question to be answered is whether female genital mutilation/cutting can constitute a serious non-political crime. LÄS MER
4. The Protection against Refoulment in the framework of Exclusion Clause: A complex problem within Asylum institution Case Study of Sweden Asylum SystemMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The study analysis the urgent problem in the protection against refoulment to the individual s excluded from protection as a refugee in the context of the exclusion clause. In principle, the non-refoulment on the possibility of international law and EU legislation allow alien to claim asylum and prohibit the return for offences committed before the application for refuge to the state. LÄS MER
5. Protection from refoulement for victims of human trafficking - An analysis of the principles under the Refugee Convention and the ECHRUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Being a victim of trafficking for sexual purposes could mean being subject to the most flagrant human rights violations there is, such as forced prostitution, rape, physical violence and sexual enslavement. After escaping captivity, the victim needs both social and medical assistance. LÄS MER