Sökning: "International Refugee Law."
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Law..
16. Migrationsverkets utredningsansvar i asylprocessen : En studie om domstolarnas bedömning av Migrationsverkets tillämpning av officialprincipenKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Seeking asylum is a human right, which means that all states in the world that have signed the UN Refugee Convention are responsible for ensuring that refugees in need of protection can get it. Sweden has signed the UN Refugee Convention as early as in 1954. Thus, a legally secure asylum process is to be sought. LÄS MER
17. Life as citizen or stateless in Burma - A case study of the concepts of citizenship and statelessness in a weak stateKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since the principle of sovereignty was established in Europe after the peace of Westphalia in 1648, the importance of belonging to a state has increased. And in today's society, during a time filled with a lot of wars and a major refugee crisis, having a citizenship has never been more important. LÄS MER
18. “Who do I turn to?” The experiences of Sudanese women and Eritrean refugee women when trying to access healthcare services in Sudan after being subject to gender-based violenceMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Aim: To explore the experiences of Sudanese women and Eritrean refugee women in Sudan when seeking healthcare after being subject to gender-based violence. Background: In Sudan there is a general assumption that anyone who is subject violence, including gender-based violence, must first go to the police department to file a report and be given “Form Eight”, a legal document, which they must present to the healthcare provider before they receive any care. LÄS MER
19. “A woman endures; she can do everything” The empowerment of Jordanian and Syrian women in the IKEA and Jordan River Foundation social entrepreneurship initiativeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Within Jordan, several aspects are hindering women from accessing the labor market, such as the lack of a law prohibiting gender-based discrimination on the work place. Importantly, with the recent influx of Syrian refugees to Jordan, increased pressure has been put on the labor market. LÄS MER
20. A Qualitative Approach to Refugee Law and International Migrant Legislation: The Life Stories of Venezuelan EmigrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This research studies the Venezuelan emigrants’ case in order to contest refugee law and international migrant legislation. Fragments-of-life-stories & semi-structured interviews were used as bottom-up approach, and document research including NGO reports was conducted from a top-down perspective, aiming to provide a cohesive, comprehensive and coherent image of what it means to be a Venezuelan emigrant in the last eighteen years. LÄS MER