Sökning: "International Refugee Law."
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Law..
6. Vem kallar du för ´klimatflykting´? : En studie över hur svenska dagstidningar gestaltar klimatflyktingarKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för miljö- och livsvetenskaper (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Medeltemperaturen på jorden har höjts med 1 grad sedan förindustriell tid. Effekterna av denna temperaturhöjning visar sig i form av förhöjda havsnivåer, smältande havsis i Arktis och extrema väderförhållanden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Despite being generally forbidden by the Jordanian Law of Personal Status, early marriage among Syrian refugees in the camp of Zaatari is still common, and according to some sources, its incidence has increased during the past years. This practice in Zaatari is regulated by the Syrian adat, that at the same time coexists with Jordanian law and decision norms advocated by International NGOs; giving place to a situation of legal pluralism in the camp. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study I have studied the European Unions suggestion about disembarkation of refugees from a human rights perspective - especially the perspective of human value and human dignity. Human dignity is central. LÄS MER
9. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : War and violent conflict have always caused uprooting of families and displacement within and across boarders in search of safer grounds. However, human displacement and the security of refugees continue to be underprioritized matters within practices and theories of international security. LÄS MER