Sökning: "International Refugee Protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Protection.
1. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER
2. ”Det talades om ’flyktingbarn’ trots att frågan varken rör barn eller flyktingar” : en analys av hur ensamkommande ungdomar gestaltas på fyra svenska ledarsidorKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Journalistik
Sammanfattning : This paper studies how unaccompanied children and minors are framed on editorial pages in four national Swedish newspapers. The purpose is to analyze how the editorial pages are forming and contributing to a frame of unaccompanied children and minors in the wake of the so-called ’refugee crisis’ in Europe during the fall of 2015. LÄS MER
3. En varmare planet - ett kvinnoproblem: Kvinnors möjlighet att få skydd från klimatrelaterade katastrofer genom flyktingstatus alternativt den miljörättsliga principen om "Common But Differentiated Resposibilities"Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Migration is a considerable, as well as an inevitable, consequence of climate change. As the frequency and dimension of climate change events increase, climate induced migration will increase as well. Not all states have contributed equally to the anthropogenic climate change, nor do they face the same risks connected with it. LÄS MER
4. Unpacking critical masculinities and intersectionality to inform Sexual and Gender-Based Violence programmes : Envisioning an enhanced men-inclusive approach (the men's lens) through humanitarian actors in the current Syrian refugee crisis in LebanonMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : Sexual and Gender-Based Violence constitutes one of the major protection concerns in displacement settings, being the current Syrian crisis in Lebanon no exception. This has led international and Lebanese humanitarian actors to design and implement prevention and response programmes country-wide to ensure the protection of persons of concern. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Armed conflicts of our time tend to be prolonged, characterised by indiscriminate violence and the direct targeting of civilians. These conflicts cause situations where civilians are not only at risk of being exposed to threats of direct violence, but also unbearable humanitarian situations, a form of indirect harm resulting from armed violence. LÄS MER