Sökning: "International Refugee Protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Protection.
1. Refugee or just Stateless? - A Study of International Refugee Law in relation to Stateless Persons and Socio-Economic DeprivationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Statelessness restricts the access of many rights, such as education and employment, which leads to many stateless persons finding themselves in socio-economic deprivation. The predicament of socio-economic deprivation can become so acute as to force people to cross international borders to seek protection elsewhere, for example as refugees. LÄS MER
2. Könsstympning som uteslutningsgrund? - En undersökning av förhållandet mellan flyktingskap och uteslutningKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this essay, the relationship between refugee protection and exclusion is examined when a person has committed female genital mutilation/cutting before he or she came to Sweden. The question to be answered is whether female genital mutilation/cutting can constitute a serious non-political crime. LÄS MER
3. The Protection against Refoulment in the framework of Exclusion Clause: A complex problem within Asylum institution Case Study of Sweden Asylum SystemMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The study analysis the urgent problem in the protection against refoulment to the individual s excluded from protection as a refugee in the context of the exclusion clause. In principle, the non-refoulment on the possibility of international law and EU legislation allow alien to claim asylum and prohibit the return for offences committed before the application for refuge to the state. LÄS MER
4. Protection from refoulement for victims of human trafficking - An analysis of the principles under the Refugee Convention and the ECHRUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Being a victim of trafficking for sexual purposes could mean being subject to the most flagrant human rights violations there is, such as forced prostitution, rape, physical violence and sexual enslavement. After escaping captivity, the victim needs both social and medical assistance. LÄS MER
5. Nationalism and The Construction of Others in China : Exploring Social Media in the Shadow of the “Refugee Crisis”Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/REMESO - Institutet för forskning om migration, etnicitet och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research examines discourses on the social media site Weibo around the group of international asylum seekers during an online campaign launched by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to raise awareness of asylum seekers in the People’s Republic of China on June 2017. Sina Weibo is a Chinese social media site with its users making up of around 50% of total Chinese internet users (Weibo, 2017). LÄS MER