Sökning: "International Relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 835 uppsatser innehållade orden International Relations.
1. A FEMINIST MILITARY? THE SWEDISH CASE An ideational analysis of the perceptions of security that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces and their current and future military strategic guidance and defenceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute knowledge to the current and contemporary debate on the conceptof security in relation to feminism, by seeking which ideas that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces (SAF) and their current and future military strategic guidance and defence. Based on the theoretical framework of Feminist Security Theory and Classical Realism in International Relations, this case study seeks to identify these ideas in the SAF’sstrategic documents and interviews with SAF Officials. LÄS MER
2. BRI- En idé om en ny värld som materialiseras genom infrastruktur? En kritisk diskursanalys om hur BRI:s nyckeldokument utmanar idéer och normer inom den globala styrningen Katarina HedencronaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is a Chinese infrastructure project, initiated in 2013, witha plan to be finished in 2049. The project has received a great amount of media attention andhas been scrutinized carefully due to suspicion towards China’s intentions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Food production and land use could be blamed for a lot of the global environmental issues present in todays society. With an ever increasing global population and steadily increasing effects of climate change, which threaten our crops, there is likely potential for issues to increase in scope and severity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of ontological security has grown extensively in the International Relationsliterature, owing to the new explanations it generates for states’ security- and identity-relatedbehavior. In the process, however, the concept has become sprawling, vague and incoherent,due to the multitude of different understandings of the concept. LÄS MER
5. Brasilien och skiftet i det sydamerikanska samarbetet : En jämförande fallstudie av de sydamerikanska relationerna under regeringarna PT och Jair BolsonaroKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Brazil has clearly undergone a shift in its handling of the South Americancooperation. One of the pointed reasons have been the recent ideological changes and disputes inthe country, which can be especially observed in the PT and Jair Bolsonaro governments,respectively. LÄS MER