Sökning: "International Services Marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden International Services Marketing.
1. Understanding the Purchase Intention of Consumers towards Airbnb in China From the Perspective of Liability of ForeignnessMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to research the factors influencing the purchase intention of Airbnb in China from the perspective of liability of foreignness. Methodology: This thesis adopts a quantitative approach through a questionnairebased survey among Chinese people. LÄS MER
2. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. The Role of Standardization and Adaptation in the Marketing Mix : A case study on a professional service firmKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The service sector has grown immensely during the last decades and the demand for services is increasing. For professional service firms (PSFs) that want to internationalize and move to other markets, it is important to know how to attract customers and how to accommodate their needs. LÄS MER
4. Consumers’ perception of Traditional vs. Non-traditional Advertising in Bulgaria : A case of Kaufland BulgariaMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Consumers’ perception of Traditional vs. Non-traditional Advertising in Bulgaria. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Date: 04 June 2018 Level: Master Thesis in International Marketing, 15 ECTS Institution: School of Business, Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University Authors: Anastasiadou, Elena Meier, Philip (94/05/25) (88/03/11) Title: Cross-border Online Purchase Intent: An Investigation of CSR-conscious Young Adults Supervisor: Emilia Rovira Keywords: Online purchase intent, international online vendors, corporate social responsibility, technology acceptance model, Ikea Research Question: What factors affect the online purchase intent of CSR-conscious young adults buying from IOVs and how? Purpose: With the worldwide increasing access and usage of the Internet, cross-border shopping has emerged as an online trend, especially amongst young adults. Simultaneously, CSR-consciousness has spread rapidly around the globe. LÄS MER