Sökning: "International rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 296 uppsatser innehållade orden International rate.
1. A CURRENCY UNION’S EFFECT ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE - EMU membership effect on international trade for Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and SlovakiaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates if there is an increase in international trade from joining a currency union. This is done by looking at the European Monetary Union with a focus on four countries that became members in 2007-2009: Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and Slovakia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the last few years the Swedish currency has depreciated against the Euro and the US-dollar, despite the Swedish economy growing faster than expected. Disagreement in prior research regarding exchange rate fluctuations among with the situation in Sweden, is the motivation behind this report. LÄS MER
3. The impact of obesity on outcome of delivery : - A retrospective observational study in a Swedish obstetric populationMaster-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för medicinska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Pre-pregnancy obesity was prevalent among 18% of women who delivered in Örebro in 2017. The rate has increased and previous international studies have identified obesity as a major risk factor for poor reproductive health among women. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : About 83% of total energy consumed in Nepal comes directly from the solid fuels. The import of Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) is also growing at an exponential rate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to rapid developments in communication technology, it is likely that 5G networks will be rolled out in 2019. To adapt to 5G, hardware will have to develop to meet the requirements of this new technology. The mmWave communication is one of the main elements of 5G technology. LÄS MER