Sökning: "International solidarity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade orden International solidarity.
1. EU-medborgares nationella och transnationella identiteter och dess påverkan på europeisk integration : Ett socialkonstruktivistiskt perspektiv på europeiskt integrationKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine the role of identity when it comes to European integration. Specifically, the citizen of the European Union’s identity as exclusive national or as transnational. LÄS MER
2. En moralisk erkännandepolitik? - En idéanalys om svensk moralsyn i erkännandet av Angola, Kosovo och PalestinaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The significance of morality as an important variable for the analysis of international relations has been emphasized only in recent times. Therefore, this approach has not yet in Swedish scientific studies been used to cover the many branches in the field of Sweden’s foreign policy. LÄS MER
3. South-South Cooperation : A case study of Ethiopia’s political and economic relations with China and TurkeyKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : As the world system and the global political economy is under constant transformation, there is an increasing need for further research. Shifting from a North-South polarity towards a South-South-East relationship, the situation on the African continent is gaining more and more attention. LÄS MER
4. "I'm not a nationalist but"... : On mobilisation and identity formation of the Scottish independence movementMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Socialantropologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the mobilisation and identity formation of the Scottish independence movement post-referendum. By analysing arguments, emotions and actions in support for independence, I aim to discuss how the movement make use of cultural perspectives on history for continuous mobilisation. LÄS MER
5. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER