Sökning: "Internet of Medical Things"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Medical Things.
1. EMBRACING INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS A multiple case study of contextual factors’ influence on the implementation of IoT healthcare solutionsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the growing trend of digitalization, new opportunities to disrupt the way value is created, offered and defended have arisen in the healthcare industry. One of the emerging concepts of digitalization is the Internet of Things (IoT), referred to as Internet of Medical things when applied in healthcare. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och System
Sammanfattning : The goal for this master thesis is to develop a prototype that uses ultra-wideband (UWB) communications to wirelessly transfer electrocardiogram (ECG) data from an ECG measurement unit to an Android device (smartphone or similar) which is used to process and display the ECG signals. The prototype should consist of two hardware nodes; (1) Node one having a ECG measurement unit (an AD8232 single lead heart rate monitor), an UWB communication module (a Decawave DWM1000 module) and a microcontroller (an Arduino DUE); and (2) Node two having an Android device (an Android smartphone), an UWB communication module (a Decawave DWM1000 module) and a microcontroller (an Arduino DUE). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : Untreated asthma limits the ability to live an active life, still many asthmatics does not have the level of control over their asthma as they could have. In addition, about 50% of the asthmatics use their inhaler incorrectly, which affects the result of the medicine negative. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : The medical health industry is entering a new era and technology will play a great role in this area. Equipment in hospitals is in many cases strictly dependent on technology that works. However, technology in the medical health industry will maybe become a bigger part of our private lifestyle. LÄS MER
5. Vad är Internet of Things inom medicinteknik? : Hur påverkar det vården och patienterna ur ett framgångs- och säkerhetsperspektiv?Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/InformatikLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/InformatikLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This study is written by two students at Linköping University, studying the Systems Science program. It is a qualitative study in the form of case study where empirical data is collected from Region Östergötland. We conducted three interviews where everyone had a connection to the Internet of Things within medical technology. LÄS MER