Sökning: "Internet of Things IoT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 497 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Things IoT.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As connected devices, or Internet of Things (IoT), are becoming increasingly more common in our homes we need a way to control them remotely. Remote control can be achieved with native applications created by the providers of these IoT devices which can result in you needing several applications to control your IoT devices. LÄS MER
2. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
3. Adopting the Internet of Things - A Qualitative Study on Adopting the Internet of Things in Swedish MunicipalitiesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Internet of things (IoT) is the future of digitalization and it is already here, disrupting industries in this very moment. One industry where IoT is changing the way managers run their business is within vehicle fleet management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today the majority of embedded software is written in C or C++ using the thread paradigm. C and C++ are memory unsafe programming languages that often appear in CVE (Common Vulnerability and Exploits) reports. LÄS MER