Sökning: "Internet of Things IoT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 385 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Things IoT.
1. EMBRACING INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS A multiple case study of contextual factors’ influence on the implementation of IoT healthcare solutionsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the growing trend of digitalization, new opportunities to disrupt the way value is created, offered and defended have arisen in the healthcare industry. One of the emerging concepts of digitalization is the Internet of Things (IoT), referred to as Internet of Medical things when applied in healthcare. LÄS MER
2. THE IMPACT OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ON ESTABLISHED BUSINESS MODELS - A multiple case study of Swedish insurance companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Industrial Management. Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Entrepreneurship... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: Smart farming, agritech, is growing in popularity and is starting to develop rapidly with some already existing technology that is implemented in agriculture for both industrial and private use. Objectives: The goal of this thesis is to investigate the beneﬁts and issues with implementing technology in agriculture, agritech. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The concept of the Internet of Things is driven by advancements of the Internet with the interconnection of heterogeneous smart objects using different networking and communication technologies. With the rapidly increasing number of interconnected devices present in the life of a person, providing authentication and secure communication between them is considered a key challenge. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Despite various safety regulations and procedures, work accidents remain a significant problem in the global process industry as well as the Swedish steel industry. In order to address personal safety and safety culture, wearable alert systems based on Internet of Things (IoT) technology were prototyped and tested with steel workers in iterative workshops following the Constructive Design Research approach. LÄS MER