Sökning: "Internet of Things"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 868 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Things.
1. Erlang as an alternative to a non-functional language for communication in a faulttolerant IoT sensor networkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis compares a C++ prototype and an Erlang prototype for an Internet ofThings application. Internet of Things applications are difficult to program becausethey consist of a distributed environment of heterogeneous devices, where each devicecan have limited resources and connectivity technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As connected devices, or Internet of Things (IoT), are becoming increasingly more common in our homes we need a way to control them remotely. Remote control can be achieved with native applications created by the providers of these IoT devices which can result in you needing several applications to control your IoT devices. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Newer technologies are being developed all the time in order to help us in our daily tasks. Smart Assistant (SA) is one such broad category of devices which, when instructed through speech or command, perform certain tasks. Most SAs have two primary tasks: identify the user, and perform the task communicated by the user. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER