Sökning: "Internet-of-Things IoT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 530 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet-of-Things IoT.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The number of Internet of Things (IoT) devices is growing rapidly which introduces plenty of new challenges concerning the security of these devices. This thesis aims to contribute to a more sustainable IoT environment by evaluating the security of a smart plug. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Distributed computing allows effective data storage, processing and retrieval but it poses security and privacy issues. Sensors are the cornerstone of the IoT-based pipelines, since they constantly capture data until it can be analyzed at the central cloud resources. However, these sensor nodes are often constrained by limited resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : Physical activity plays a significant role in people's health, and the market for fitness apps is today a large growing market. This thesis work was conducted in conjunction with Advagym, Sony's connected gym solution that tracks activity using IoT sensors mounted on fitness machines to log detected exercises in a smartphone app. LÄS MER
4. Internet of Things : A qualitative study about people’s knowledge of IoT and concerns in using IoT devicesKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) devices often described as Smart products for consumers consists ofphysical things that inherit an Internet connection and therefore enable physical things to talkbetween each other and with people. IoT is a growing market with products existing in e.g.,consumers' homes, healthcare, or industries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The importance of data increases for current and future companies. As a result of prominent research within the field of information and communication technology, the interest in Internet of Things (IoT) and its industrial applications has grown strong from both research and the public sector. LÄS MER