Sökning: "Intrastate conflict"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Intrastate conflict.
1. Competition of Interest: Rebel Group Rivalry in Intrastate Conflict : A Qualitative Study of Colombia and Algeria 1994-1999Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Although a relatively new research field, many quantitative studies have over the past decade been undertaken examining rebel governance as an insurgent practice in intrastate conflicts around the globe. Nevertheless, gaps persist in the understanding of how common aspects of rebel governance, such as inclusive service provision, affect competing non-state actors in multi-rebel group conflict landscapes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. DEMOCRACY FOR ALL? A Quantitative Study on How Power-sharing Affects Approval of Non-Democratic Governance in African Post-Conflict SocietiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the Cold War, intrastate conflicts have become more common, and more conflict settlements call for power-sharing. Despite power-sharing being so common as a means of ending civil conflict, academic research indicates that power-sharing could be harmful to democratization. LÄS MER
4. Incorporation of Environmental Features into Peacebuilding Initiatives at Three Actor Leadership Levels : A Case Study of LiberiaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Environmental change and degradation, and increasing intrastate armed conflict are two pressing challenges of our time. Regions with highest rates of intrastate armed conflict have shown to overlap with regions of highest dependency on natural resources for livelihood provision and survival, where research of interrelatedness between conflict and environmental degradation, the environment-conflict nexus, increased during the 1990s. LÄS MER
5. A polycrisis of climate change, food insecurity, socioeconomic inequality, and conflict intensity? A statistical analysis of interrelated crises.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Along with escalating climate change impacts, aggravated hunger and malnutrition, and widening socioeconomic disparities, recent decades have also seen increased casualties during intrastate conflicts. The aim of this thesis is accordingly to investigate the interactions among climate vulnerability, food insecurity, and socioeconomic inequality and their effects on conflict intensity. LÄS MER