Sökning: "Intrusion Detection System IDS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Intrusion Detection System IDS.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : A modern automotive vehicle is a complex technical system, containing many electronic, mechanical, and software parts. Typically, a high-end vehicle contains 70 or more electronic control units (ECUs) on average. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Threats of malware, attacks and intrusion have been around since the very conception ofcomputing. Yet, it was not until the sudden growth of the internet that awareness of security anddigital assets really started to pick up steam. LÄS MER
3. Analyzing Radial Basis Function Neural Networks for predicting anomalies in Intrusion Detection SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the 21st century, information is the new currency. With the omnipresence of devices connected to the internet, humanity can instantly avail any information. However, there are certain are cybercrime groups which steal the information. LÄS MER
4. Machine Learning for a Network-based Intrusion Detection System : An application using Zeek and the CICIDS2017 datasetM1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Cyber security is an emerging ﬁeld in the IT-sector. As more devices are connected to the internet, the attack surface for hackers is steadily increasing. Network-based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) can be used to detect malicious traﬃc in networks and Machine Learning is an up and coming approach for improving the detection rate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Protecting web services from cyber attacks is a complex problem requiring many layers of defense and mitigation strategies. Out of the diverse range of attacks, denial of service (DoS) attacks on the business logic – or the domain – are poorly studied and no widely accepted general-purpose software product to prevent these attacks exists today. LÄS MER