Sökning: "Investment Strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 581 uppsatser innehållade orden Investment Strategy.
1. The Effect of ESG on a Global Fund Market - Integrating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in the investment strategy: A Global Market ResearchKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the different performances of global funds when implementing an ESG-strategy during the period 2013 to 2018. Using the from Morningstar Direct, consisting of return, Morningstar Sustainability Rating, Morningstar Portfolio Sustainability Score, Portfolio Controversy level and Environmental-, Social-, and Governance- Score, we conduct the regression analysis using the Fama French Carhart model. LÄS MER
2. The commercial effects of IMO’s regulation of the global sulphur cap in 2020 - A study on the procurement of deep-sea Ro-Ro at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has announced a new global sulphur content limit for fuels burnt on ships sailing in global waters. The implementation date for this regulation is on January the 1st, 2020 and entail a maximum sulphur content of 0.5%, in contrast to the current sulphur content limit in global waters of 3.5%. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER
4. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the possibilities of creating an investment strategy by performing a cluster analysis on stock returns. This to provide a diversified portfolio, which has multiple advantages, for instance that the risk of the investment decreases. LÄS MER