Sökning: "Ion Feedback"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Ion Feedback.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Atomfysik
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in the field of optical clocks and quantum information have fueled the necessity for both fiber phase noise cancellation and laser stabilisation. The Quantum Information group at Lund University is conducting research on quantum computation experiments based on rare earth ion doped crystals and also application of slow light effects induced by spectral hole burning in these rare earth ion doped crystals. LÄS MER
2. Higher temperatures increase nutrient availability in the High Arctic, causing elevated competitive pressure and a decline in Papaver radicatumKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Linking changes in the vegetation cover with factors that can moderate the effects of climate change is central to our understanding of Arctic ecosystems and their susceptibility to change. The aim of this study has been to investigate the moderating effects of soil conditions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the application of slow light effects to the area of laser stabilisation is investigated. The frequency stability of lasers locked to external cavities is limited by the stability of the modes in the reference cavity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Molekylär genetik
Sammanfattning : Non-specific lipid transfer proteins is a large and diverse protein family found in plants, with roles in biological systems ranging from long distance signaling to plant pathogen defense. Little is known about the roles of nsLTPs, but recent studies have cast some light on the issue, among other things proposing that they may be involved in the cutice formation on land-living liverworts, mosses and non-seedbearing plants. LÄS MER
5. Investigation of Ageing effects and Image stability in Hybrid Photon Pixel detectors at the LHCb experiment CERNMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : The world’s largest particle accelerator, Large Hadron Collider, located at CERN outside Geneva performed its first proton-proton collisions in November 2009. One of the four main experiments is LHCb, studying rare decays of hadrons containing the beauty quark. LÄS MER