Sökning: "Isaac Newton"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Isaac Newton.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, number inversion is of great significance and a complex arithmetical operator, especially the implementation in hardware. It provides a higher speed performance and lower power consumption. Initially, the conversion of the inputs to floating-point numbers contains sign, exponent, and mantissa parts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för matematik (MA)
Sammanfattning : The two-body problem consists of determining the motion of two gravitationally interacting bodies with given masses and initial velocities. The problem was first solved by Isaac Newton in 1687 using geometric arguments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik (naturvetenskapliga fakulteten)
Sammanfattning : The N-body problem has been studied for many centuries and is still of interest in contemporary science. A lot of effort has gone into solving this problem but it's unlikely that a general solution will be found with the mathematical tools we have today. We review some of the progress that has been made over the centuries in solving it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Textilhögskolan
Sammanfattning : An investigation of transforming people' lives regarding their achievements into design processes of making textilesCase studies: Isaac Newton and Andy Warhol .... LÄS MER
5. Måla med musik, komponera med färg : En retrospektiv studie av den kreativa processen, bland bild, musik och synestesiMagister-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Musikhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The relationship between color and music, and their relation to the human being and our surrounding universe has been subject of studies, theories and experiments since the old ages. From the ancient China and Persia to the present times, philosophers, scientists and artists have tried to explain these connections between color and music and also tried to find answers to this ancient enigma. LÄS MER