Sökning: "Islam in Europe"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Islam in Europe.
1. MODERN SLAVERY ACT (2015): A CRITICAL INSIGHT INTO THE UK’S FIGHT AGAINST SLAVERY & HUMAN TRAFFICKING FROM THE VICTIM’S PERSPECTIVE, A LITERATURE REVIEWMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Modern Slavery is a complex type of crime. It may take many forms starting from the forced labor, servitude, sexual exploitation, organ harvesting, slavery, to trafficking and others. LÄS MER
2. Fundamentalist Separation or Extremist Indoctrination: Salafism in Contemporary Society. A study of preventative practices’ adaptation to Salafist Radicalisation in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Salafism is a fundamentalist belief of Islam and its believers strive to live like their forefathers did. In Sweden, the group aim for peaceful segregation and isolation among their believers, rejects modernity and avoid socialisation with Western society and its inhabitants. LÄS MER
3. Representations of Muslims and Islam in Perussuomalainen, the Newsletter of the (True) Finns PartyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : In 2015, the European Union experienced the arrival of more than 1.25 million refugees at its borders, many of whom were looking for international protection from war, violence, and persecution. The number of asylum seekers in Finland rose almost tenfold in 2015 compared to years prior to 2015. LÄS MER
4. Prelude to Islamic extremism : A study of radicalization among Muslims in Sweden and the effects of IslamophobiaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract [en] On 27 April 2017 Sweden was struck by an Islamic terrorist attack which with various terrorist attacks in Europe, lead to increased Islamophobia and far-right populism in the country. This has seemingly led to Swedes becoming more prone to believe Islamophobic conspiracy theories. LÄS MER
5. Beskrivningar av Öst : En studie av historieläromedel för yrkesprogrammen med utgångspunkt i konceptet orientalismUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : This paper studies how the Middle East is represented in four textbooks for the history course for the professional programs in Swedish upper secondary school. By using discourse analysis and the concept of orientalism I investigate presentations of the Middle East. LÄS MER