Sökning: "Islamic State"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden Islamic State.
1. Turkey's Security and the Syrian Civil War : A Case Study about how the Syrian Civil War has Impacted Turkey's State and Human Security from 2011 until 2019.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This essay addresses the issue of how the Syrian civil war has impacted Turkey’s state and human security. The study aimed to provide an enhanced understanding of how the Syrian war has impacted Turkey’s security, within the timeframe of 2011-2019. LÄS MER
2. Them vs Us - The ontological significance of identity and (in)security in the Cold Conflict between Iran and Saudi ArabiaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In recent years, identity has become increasingly important within the field of International Relations and in studies of conflict. This has led to the widening of the field with the help of perspectives from the field of Psychology, and the emergence of ontological security theory (OST) where identity is a centrality. LÄS MER
3. UNITED BY FAITH, DIVIDED BY …? A comparative content analysis on the splintering of the Islamic Terrorism MovementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Through a qualitative comparative content analysis, this thesis sets out to describe currentsplintering within the Islamist terrorist movement – a noteworthy change given previous intergroup tolerance. The comparison is made between al-Qaeda, Islamic State, and Hamas. LÄS MER
4. Målet med informationsoperationer : en teorikonsumerande studie om Islamiska statens målinriktningar med informationsoperationer.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to examine the Islamic state’s information operations and how they target three different domains of influence. Domains consisting of the field of information, the physical world and human cognition, as described by the Swedish armed forces. LÄS MER
5. The Gamble of Going Global : How Global Transnational Terrorist Networks Transform Group CohesionMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : With the rise of global transnational terrorist networks (GTTNs), there has been an increase in scholarly output on the subject. While many scholars have focused on the ways in which these networks enable terrorist organizations to achieve their goals, few have studied the transformative impact that GTTNs have on group cohesion. LÄS MER