Sökning: "Islamic State"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 uppsatser innehållade orden Islamic State.
1. STATING THE OBVIOUS? How do International Law theories on State and Belligerency recognition characterise the Islamic State?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Islamic State has been described as one of the worst terrorist organisations in moderntimes. The United Nations Security Council has also put ISIS on the same terrorist resolutionas al-Qaeda. LÄS MER
2. Turkey's Security and the Syrian Civil War : A Case Study about how the Syrian Civil War has Impacted Turkey's State and Human Security from 2011 until 2019.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This essay addresses the issue of how the Syrian civil war has impacted Turkey’s state and human security. The study aimed to provide an enhanced understanding of how the Syrian war has impacted Turkey’s security, within the timeframe of 2011-2019. LÄS MER
3. Excommunication, Apostasy, and the Islamic State : The practice of Takfir in the Islamic State, an analysis of the propaganda magazine Dabiq.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier; Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Islamic State (IS) infamously carried out brutal acts of terrorism against the west. These acts of terrorism in Europe and the USA does, however, not make up most of the violence instigated by the Islamic State. This majority of violence took place in Iraq and Syria, where the Islamic State conquered large territories. LÄS MER
4. A Naive Victim or a Willing ISIS-devotee? - Deserving or losing your human rights : A critical discourse analysis of two British newspaper's framing of Shamima Begum and her human rightsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : Between 2011 and 2019 around 900 British citizens left the United Kingdom to travel to Syria and join militant groups such as the Islamic State (ISIS) (EPRS, 2018, p.33). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Since 2010 IS has transformed itself from a terroristgroup to an insurgency organisation that held territory from Mosul in Iraq to Aleppo in Syria. Through this conquest of territory it has proven it’s capabilities in launching conventional style offenses but also it use of irregular tactics and the use of different terrorist acts using suicide bombers and vehicle-borne improvised explosions. LÄS MER