Sökning: "Issue framing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 177 uppsatser innehållade orden Issue framing.
1. #METOO- MER ÄN EN HASHTAG? En komparativ framinganalys av resolutioner från Europaparlamentet före och efter #metooKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to investigate whether there has been achange in the representation of violence against women by the Europeanparliament before and after #metoo. The analytical framework provided uses atheory of framing which focuses on intepreting some parts of a text and discussit. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to analyze how the European Commission has framed the conceptof solidarity differently in migration policies between the European Agenda on Migration andthe New Pact on Migration and Solidarity, in order to comprehend how framing andreframing of policies can affect the development of European migration politics. In doing so,the driving ideas behind the Commission’s way of framing the issue will also be studied. LÄS MER
3. Misstänksamhet och Trump-feber - En kvalitativ studie om två svenska tidningars rapportering gällande coronapandemin i USA och Ryssland.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has affected the whole world in different ways and each country has had a unique approach towards the crisis. Russia and the United States are both powerful nations that regularly appear in the Swedish media coverage. LÄS MER
4. Ambitions v. Implementation : A case study on how the European Commission has affected the gender equality policies of PolandKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Considering the persisting issue of gender inequalities, this thesis aims to examine the European Commission’s role in the development of gender equality policies in member states. Illustrating the Commission’s role by conducting a case study on the development of equality policies in Poland during the years 2004 – 2020. LÄS MER
5. What kind of issue is climate change really? : A qualitative study on how Argentina, Brazil and Mexico describe the climate change issue in their NDCsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : At this time, we know that climate change is a threat to all countries on earth and that governments are expected to take on a lot of responsibility in solving the issue. We know that framing is a tool that is frequently used by actors who want to communicate a message. LÄS MER