Sökning: "Jacob Urban"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden Jacob Urban.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to understand the short- and long term implications of the Covid-19 virus on the city center and what is done to revitalize it to a more attractive and available place. This case study is done on Umeå city center, where the municipality is going through a massive transformation and plans to increase its population size from 130 000 to 200 000 by 2050. LÄS MER
2. What’s Up with Green Roofs? : A study on why property owners should invest in Green Roofs and what benefits tenants receive from it.Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The building sector has for a longer period of time been responsible for a considerable part of the negative environmental imprint. The increased interest for the environment and sustainability in the industry has led to technological developments which has reduced the negative environmental impact from buildings. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Urban areas are expanding due to more people living and moving into the bigger cities. As the population grows in the whole world every year and predicts double within the cities till 2030, the urban exploitation will follow by approximately 60 per cent. When new land is claimed the flora and fauna will have to be removed. LÄS MER
4. Vitalisering med biokol i urbana växtbäddar : befintliga tekniker på marknaden som kan implementerasKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Biokol är en produkt med högt kolinnehåll. Upptäckten av biokol “Terra preta” kommer från Sydamerika där biokol var en restprodukt som visade sig ha mycket positiva effekter på växtligheten. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : New Genre Public Art was originally defined by Suzanne Lacy in 1991 as an activist approach to the public; it was a type of public art that was often created outside the institutional structure which brought the artist into direct engagement with the audience, while addressing social and political issues. In 1993, the public art exhibition ’Culture in Action’, curated by Mary Jane Jacob, marked a conceptual shift from static to dynamic public art. LÄS MER