Sökning: "Jie Chen"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Jie Chen.
1. Understanding the Purchase Intention of Consumers towards Airbnb in China From the Perspective of Liability of ForeignnessMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to research the factors influencing the purchase intention of Airbnb in China from the perspective of liability of foreignness. Methodology: This thesis adopts a quantitative approach through a questionnairebased survey among Chinese people. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a modelling approach of laser welding process of aluminium alloy from the thermo-mechanical point of view to evaluate the occurrence of hot cracking based on simulation results and relevant criteria. The model was created stepwise in COMSOL Multiphysics, starting with the thermal model where heat conduction of solid and liquid phase was computed. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to understand how trust influence quality Guanxi in the Chinese business context. Method: An inductive qualitative research method is adopted in this study; a single case study, interview questions and semi-structured interviews are applied to collect primary data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Mycology and Plant Pathology
Sammanfattning : The European Ash tree (Fraxinus excelsior) is widely grown throughout Europe. As a large deciduous tree species, it grows a tall, domed crown and has an attractive tree shape, so it is considered as a popular amenity tree species. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to find out what’s attitude Swedish consumers have to Chinese food. The questionnaires based on the Food Choice Questionnaire (FCQ) are handed out to 100 Swedish respondents in order to investigate their motivation on Chinese food choice. 78 questionnaires which were filled completely were selected for this study. LÄS MER