Sökning: "Johan Gren"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Johan Gren.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the Swedish regionalization process by examining the latest official report on matter, Statens regionala förvaltning – en angelägen reform (SOU 2012:81). The report contains two major propositions for reform that this study aims to understand. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historisk arkeologi
Sammanfattning : Title: “Spatiality, function and symbolism - Medieval Scandinavian burial customs with focus on children in churches”. The aim of this master thesis is to shed light upon children buried inside churches. To do this, the author uses spatiality, symbolism, functionality and gender as theorethical perspectives. LÄS MER
4. Dental histology of Cretaceous mosasaurs (Reptilia, Squamata) : incremental growth lines in dentine and implications for tooth replacementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The dentine of teeth from five genera of mosasaurs [i.e., Clidastes, Halisaurus, Dollosaurus (Prognathodon),cf. Platecarpus, and Tylosaurus] and a Mesozoic crocodylian (Aigialosuchus) from the Campanian of the Kristianstad Basin, southernmost Sweden, displays two types of incremental growth lines; i. LÄS MER
5. Osteo-histology of Mesozoic marine tetrapods : implications for longevity, growth strategies and growth ratesKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Osteo-histology provides information on age, growth strategies, and lifestyles of both recent and ancient animals. This study deals with the histology of fossilized bone from three groups of tetrapods – sea turtles, ichthyosaurs and plesiosaurs – all secondarily adapted to marine life, but with rather different bone microstructures. LÄS MER