Sökning: "Key Performance Indicator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden Key Performance Indicator.
1. A customer-centric evaluation of a smart manufacturing concept : Development of a continuous improvement strategy for improving the productivity of a small and medium-sized enterprisesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Nytt AB is a startup focusing on simplifying the concept of smart manufacturing to small and medium-sized companies providing an add-on machine monitoring solution for data analyzing. The product is currently under development with the final product soon to be launched. In the next phase of Nytt AB, a marketing plan has to be strategized. LÄS MER
2. Developing Key Fire Safety Indicators for Retail Buildings – Using a Multi Attribute Decision Making Method with a Hierarchical ApproachMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In order to develop indicators measuring the most important aspects of fire safety, the initial approach undertaken was to identify the fire safety components that have the largest importance to a building’s overall fire safety, and to let these components form the basis for the indicator development. Through the use of a Multi Attribute Decision Making (MADM) methodology with a hierarchical approach, the most important components in relation to a building’s overall fire safety were identified. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The ISO 50001 standard on energy management systems was released in 2011 with the aim of providing organizations with a standardised guideline for the evaluation and continual improvement of energy performance. Complex structures such as the waste to energy (WTE) sector, which must comply with social, environmental, economic and productivity objectives, can benefit from the development of a compliant energy management system (EnMS). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis was to develop and evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and battery usage associated with Lithium-ion Battery Energy Storage Systems (LiBESS) used as Frequency Containment Reserve (FCR). The investigation was based on three of Vattenfall´s LiBESS projects that use the same lithium-ion battery technology but vary in system rating and configuration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Castings of aluminum alloys are widely used in the automotive and aerospace industries since they play a significant role in improving the performance and fuel efficiency. In aluminum industries, sampling is the most common method to evaluate the inclusion levels which is a key indicator for the quality of the aluminum alloys. LÄS MER