Sökning: "Key capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 298 uppsatser innehållade orden Key capabilities.
1. Preparing for Change - An exploratory study on how Swedish organizations can implement strategic agilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Today’s market is characterized by rapid change, which creates a challenge for companies as adapting to the continuous changes are becoming more important. The ability to respond to changes by adapting the strategic direction is becoming more important to sustain a competitive advantage. LÄS MER
2. From "the Will to Improve" to "the Will to Transform": Some Promises & Challenges of Sida's Multidimensional Poverty Analysis (MDPA) Framework in BoliviaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Objectives: This study sets out to answer the following research questions: 1. How do Sida and CEDLA problematize poverty and what does this reveal about their underlying development paradigms? 2. LÄS MER
3. RAISING A NEW COLLECTIVE VOICE THROUGH GREENFIELD UNION ORGANISING : The mobilisation and unionisation of workers and the establishment of a collective agreement at Foodora in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Following an actor-centred approach to institutional change, the aim of the study was to explore the process of ‘greenfield organising’ through which unions and collective bargaining structures are established in workplaces where there are none initially. A qualitative theory-oriented single case study, using some principles of the grounded theory, analysed the organising process and negotiations at Foodora in Sweden that resulted in a collective agreement. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Solar energy is an important component of sustainable urban development. However, it is still not reaching its full potential due to several reasons. One of them is a lack of free tools based on open geodata capable of estimating solar energy (daylight) metrics on building features, e.g. LÄS MER
5. Boundary Stories : Exploring Storytelling as a Tool for Inter-Organizational Learning of Crisis Response CapabilitiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Given the unique nature of crises, a key capability of the crisis response system is to facilitate adaptive response structures in relation to the circumstances of any given crisis. This thesis views the crisis response system as complex adaptive system, in which adaptive response is an emergent phenomenon that occurs through the interactions of crisis response organizations within the crisis response system. LÄS MER