Sökning: "Key challenges"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1289 uppsatser innehållade orden Key challenges.
1. "You nibble away at the edges": A qualitative analysis of climate journalism practice in Aotearoa New ZeelandMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Anthropogenic climate change is a wicked problem and the nature of the climate discourse propagated through media outlets is one key component in shaping how the public understand and act upon its causes and ramifications. This study draws on journalism practice theory and related approaches to analyse semi-structured interviews from early 2020 with 10 journalists who consistently cover climate change in Aotearoa New Zealand. LÄS MER
2. Understanding The Business Value Of Customer Data From Connected Services - An exploratory case study of what business value an emerging automotive OEM can create from customer data generated by connected servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of connectivity accelerated by a myriad of emerging technologies contribute to an ever-growing volume of data in which companies have realized the need for, and value of, becoming data-driven. Data, and more specifically, customer data, is thus a promising area for transforming insights into actions which identifies new value creation opportunities to enhance business performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study investigates the role of life cycle costing the process of servitizing the value proposition of manufacturing businesses. The aim is to increase the understanding of potential utility of life cycle costing in the servitization process of manufacturing businesses. LÄS MER
4. Preparing for Change - An exploratory study on how Swedish organizations can implement strategic agilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Today’s market is characterized by rapid change, which creates a challenge for companies as adapting to the continuous changes are becoming more important. The ability to respond to changes by adapting the strategic direction is becoming more important to sustain a competitive advantage. LÄS MER
5. LIFELONG LEARNING IN ORGANIZATIONS, BEFORE AND AFTER THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC - A multiple case study on large enterprises in the manufacturing industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Given the current challenges companies have in remaining relevant in a dynamic and challenging market environment, a more serious attention should be addressed to the concept of continuous learning in the training of employees. In addition, the current pandemic opened up new scenarios for training practices, which might be completely re-adapted for the upcoming years. LÄS MER