Sökning: "Knowledge assets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 394 uppsatser innehållade orden Knowledge assets.
1. Experiences and challenges of Collaboration between Civil Society Organizations and the United NationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Interorganizational collaboration is defined by Phillips, Lawrence and Hardy (2000) as “a co-operative relationship among organizations that relies on neither market nor hierarchical mechanisms of control” (pp. 24). LÄS MER
2. Empirical Analysis of Dependence Structure Between Assets: A Study of the Impact of Infation on Dependence Between Stock Portfolios and GoldMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In this paper, we study the impact of inflation on the dependence and volatilities of gold and stock portfolios constructed by Fama and French. To model the dependence structure, we propose a copula probability model. LÄS MER
3. Correlation and causality between the S&P 500 and Bitcoin: A comparative study before and during the COVID-19 pandemicKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This undergraduate dissertation examines the correlation and causality between the S&P 500 and Bitcoin, both prior to and amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The objective of this research is to offer novel perspectives on the interaction between these two financial instruments during the unprecedented economic instability triggered by the pandemic and to assess how their association has evolved throughout this time. LÄS MER
4. Thinking Outside of the Organisational Box; How Private Firms Can Invest in Nature-based Solutions at the Watershed-level to Manage Agricultural Water Risks in California’s San Joaquin ValleyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Nature-based solutions (NBS) can provide a range of benefits to tackle acute sustainability challenges in an enduring and cost-effective manner. Increasing recognition of the value of these solutions has led to their adoption across the globe. LÄS MER
5. How is knowledge transfer management used to improve efficient use of human potential? : A case study of knowledge management at a Swedish manufacturing companyKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Within the manufacturing industry, optimising resource utilisation is crucial for strengthening competitive advantage. However, the significance of acknowledging organisational knowledge as a valuable resource is often overlooked. LÄS MER