Sökning: "Knowledge sharing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 934 uppsatser innehållade orden Knowledge sharing.
1. Internet of Things : A qualitative study about people’s knowledge of IoT and concerns in using IoT devicesKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) devices often described as Smart products for consumers consists ofphysical things that inherit an Internet connection and therefore enable physical things to talkbetween each other and with people. IoT is a growing market with products existing in e.g.,consumers' homes, healthcare, or industries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : There is a rapidly growing number of advanced applications running over the internet that requires ultra-low latency and high throughput. Bufferbloat is one of the most known problems which add delay in the form of packets being enqueued into large buffers before being transmitted. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Working together at distance is no easy thing and the usability of the digital workspaces used is of utmost importance. Companies providing these digital workspaces constantly needs to evaluate the usability to find problems and improve their product with design principles for designing interactive systems. LÄS MER
4. Aktivist, Javisst! : En kvalitativ fallstudie om Extinction Rebellion Svergies kommunikation på Facebook under Noveberupproret 2020Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Social movements focusing on environmental issues experienced a renaissance in September 2018, and concurrently the environmentally focused social movement Extinction Rebellion was founded. Previous research reveals that social media has become an important tool for social movements for both mobilising and spreading knowledge and information. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Factors Influencing Innovation Capacity of Regional Innovation Hubs Authors: Sanvida Vishani Sawunda Hannadige & Dona Kithmini Chiranthini Weerasinghe Supervisor: Ehsanul Huda Chowdhury Examiner: Maria Fregidou-Malama Date: 28- Jan- 2021 Aim: This study aims to identify the factors influencing innovation capacity of innovation hubs and explore how innovation hubs influence regional innovation process. Methodology: This is a qualitative study which follows the inductive approach and the strategy of multiple case study. LÄS MER