Sökning: "Knowledge transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1011 uppsatser innehållade orden Knowledge transfer.
1. Transitioning from Care to Adulthood: Reintegration Experiences of Young People Leaving Residential Care in GhanaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Studies on the young people’s transition from care have gained considerable attention in child protection discourse globally but in the African context, it is beginning to take form. Despite the incessant reintegration efforts occasioned by the quest to reform alternative childcare mechanisms in the Ghanaian context, little is known of the experiences of care leavers while they are leaving, and when they are out of care. LÄS MER
2. Adapting to Accelerated Digitalization of Learning Services - A Single Case Study of Global Service Training at Volvo BusesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the accelerated digitalization of learning services in a globalcontext. The thesis further aims to research how a multinational company can leverage digitalsolutions to add value for their aftermarket. To fulfill this aim, the research is conducted incollaboration with the global bus manufacturing company Volvo Buses. LÄS MER
3. The innovation intermediary’s guide to the AI Factory - A study of AI Sweden as an intermediary in a system of innovationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the role of intermediaries in innovation systems. By studying how AI Sweden accelerates the use and adoption of artificial intelligence on a national level, it focuses on how an intermediary adds value in a technological innovation system. LÄS MER
4. Targeting the Poor Secondary Students for Stipend: Identifying the Gap between Policy and ImplementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc Economics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och Informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate whether a map-based visualization of real-time file transfers can provide an overview and facilitate the workflow for the employees at Filmgate, a VFX company. In particular, how the interface should be implemented to provide a quick and easy overview as well as without being perceived as distracting or cluttered. LÄS MER