Sökning: "Knowledge-based engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Knowledge-based engineering.
1. Design Space Exploration for Structural Aircraft Components : A method for using topology optimization in concept developmentMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : When building aircrafts, structural components must be designed for high strength, low cost, and easy assembly.To meet these conditions structural components are often based upon previous designs, even if a new component is developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Both studies on and the application of GIS-systems during several disastrous events has shown a potential of the technology to facilitate for decision makers to make quick and suitable decisions to limit the impact of an event. In Sweden the primary responsibility for a crisis is held by the municipality in which the crisis occurs, which motivates an interest in investigating how GIS can support municipalities in the management of a crisis as it is important to early on addressing a crisis to minimize its impact. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion; Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : With both tougher competition and legislations, companies always strive to improve their products while cutting unnecessary costs. This master’s thesis investigates if the after-treatment systems department at the heavy-duty vehicle company Scania CV AB in Södertälje, Sweden can improve their development process by implementing automated FEM pre-processes for welded sheet metal components. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden, as well as the rest of the world has an increasing life-expectancy creating higher demands on the healthcare providers and on the quality of healthcare. Stroke is the third leading cause of death in Sweden. Prehospital stroke assessment is completed as rapid assessments by paramedics through the use of different stroke scales. LÄS MER
5. Framework Design for System of Systems : A Bottom Up Approach Applied to Search and Rescue MissionsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the complexities in the design of System of Systems, by providing a flexible, case independent method to analyse and rank the alternatives that are capable of performing the desired missions or operations assigned by decision makers. Although its methods involve only low-fidelity models, these proved to be the best choice as the design space created and, consequently, the number of analysis grow explosively with the increase of available options to perform the required tasks. LÄS MER