Sökning: "Kosovo Albanian"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Kosovo Albanian.
1. Social psychological perspective on stress and stress coping for working Kosovo Albanian mothers in Sweden and KosovoKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Stress is something that affects women throughout their lives and has a huge effect on wellbeing. The negative consequences of gender inequality make it harder for women to improve their lives and be a part of the labour market because of responsibilities with children and housework. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation; Jönköping University/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Ever since Kosovo’s declared Independence in 2008, the nation has opted for a multi-ethnic approach by adopting a legal framework that contains several laws promoting and protecting minority rights, although these have remained rather stagnant in implementation. The minorities in Kosovo have furthermore been affected by the Serb-Albanian relations and inter-ethnic tensions by creating divisions and societal challenges. LÄS MER
3. Conditions for Cooperative Water Resource Management in a conflict affected society : A case study of the Ibër River BasinMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Kosovo is a disputed territory, in conflict with Serbia, the country it declared independence from in 1999. The two states share water resource, in the form of the Ibër river. Kosovo is facing issues of water scarcity and the water it has access to is heavily polluted with untreated wastewater metallurgy waste. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the middle ages the Albanian northern tribes had their own customary law that regulated their everyday life. This customary law is called the Kanun of Lekë Dukagjini. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates on the self-identification and feeling of belonging among the “Kosovo Albanian” “descendants” in Sweden. This is a study performed through semi-structured interviews of six volunteering participants, born and/or raised in Sweden, whose parents migrated after the 1990 which was the period of Bosnian and Croatian war that caused tensions in the Balkans. LÄS MER