Sökning: "Kryptografiska algoritmer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Kryptografiska algoritmer.
1. Improving deep learning assistedfar-field electromagnetic sidechannelattacks on AES : Effects on attack efficiency from using additive noise and otherdata augmentation techniquesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : Profiled side-channel attacks on hardware implemented cryptographic algorithms have been a well-researched topic for the past two decades and many countermeasures against these attacks have been proposed and adopted by the industry. Recently, a new form of far field EM side channel called "screaming channel attacks" have been highlighted. LÄS MER
2. Performance Evaluation of Cryptographic Algorithms on ESP32 with Cryptographic Hardware Acceleration FeatureMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) and autonomous robots/vehicles comes with a lot of embedded electronic systems. Small printed circuit boards with microcomputers will be embedded almost everywhere. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Side-channel attacks have become a realistic threat to the implementations of cryptographic algorithms. By analyzing the unintentional, side-channel leakage, the attacker is able to recover the secret of the target. Recently, a new type of side-channel leakage has been discovered, called far field EM emissions. LÄS MER
4. VePMAD: A Vehicular Platoon Management Anomaly Detection System : A Case Study of Car-following Mode, Middle Join and Exit ManeuversMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Vehicle communication using sensors and wireless channels plays an important role to allow exchanging information. Adding more components to allow exchanging more information with infrastructure enhanced the capabilities of vehicles and enabled the rise of Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems (C-ITS). LÄS MER
5. The Performance of Post-Quantum Key Encapsulation Mechanisms : A Study on Consumer, Cloud and Mainframe HardwareUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. People use the Internet for communication, work, online banking and more. Public-key cryptography enables this use to be secure by providing confidentiality and trust online. Though these algorithms may be secure from attacks from classical computers, future quantum computers may break them using Shor’s algorithm. LÄS MER